Marvin and Joy will be at the Boston NFPA June 4th through June 8th.
Please call Joy at 918-346-6312 to make and appointment to speak with us.
Do you miss that greater level of customer service and technical expertise from inception all the way through long term operation that used to be provided?
Then PREMIERflow, LLC is for you.
Marvin was previously the Fire Protection and New Business Development manager at HSI, Inc. Marvin is originally from Richmond, Virginia and completed his bachelor’s degree from the University of South Florida in 1983.
Marvin has acquired over 33 years experience in the pumping industry as President and Co-owner of TIGERFLOW Systems, Inc. and Vice-President at SyncroFlo,Inc. He was also the Distributor Sales Manager for Canariis Corp.
We are up and open for business. Let us show you what a real systems experience is all about!
Marvin Yoder, President & Co-founder
918-346-6312 office, 918-863-3199, cell or firstname.lastname@example.org
Joy Yoder, Project Coordinator
918-346-6312 office, 918-605-9905 cell or email@example.com
Brynda Bolte, Accounting
918-346-6312 or firstname.lastname@example.org
PREMIERflow is a different kind of packaged systems integrator
- Improved speed to market: UL/C-UL, “Packaged Pump Systems,” QZCJ, ETL/C-ETL NSF-372 listed boosters, 4 Weeks ARO, ETL/C-ETL listed fire pump skid mounted and prepackaged housed units, 2-5 weeks’ after rep supplied equipment.
- Submittals: 1-3 weeks, 3D CADD drawings
Click any area below to learn more about what we offer –
*24 months from date of shipment/18 months from start-up warranty
*In house quality assurance program
*ASME Section 9 Certified pipe welders
*AWS D1.1 Certified pipe welders
*ASME Section VIII certified vessel welding
*In house design engineers
*NFPA 20 Certified Personnel
*General product liability insurance
*Fabrication Business Partner
- *ETL/C-ETL Listed fabrication facility
- *651,000+ square feet of manufacturing under roof
- *36 assembly bays
- *4 climate controlled paint booths
- *On site shot blast facility
- *1350 tons of crane capacity
- *Mobile Gantry crane
- *Dedicated –
- Skid shops
- Pipe shops
- Assembly shops
- Paint shops
- Test facility
Applied in climate controlled bays
- NIST traceable instruments
- 10,000 HP at multiple voltages
- X-Y plot test certifications
- Wire to water certification
- In house engineering
- In house programming
- ASHRAE 90.1 compliant plumbing software program
- Heat transfer
- Packaged plant
- Web based control
Through our unique business relationships, we are able to bring the highest quality process and product at a quicker speed to market and completive pricing.